The steppingstone towards a more inclusive and empowered marketplace.
In response to calls for more inclusion and diversity in the market, LEAD’s Enterprise and Supplier Development Programme applies global best-practice principles to grow, scale and sustain the enterprises with whom we partner.
The aim is to feed into our partners broader business banking /funding visions, and to increase the participation of entrepreneurs and companies in the wider economy. We are realising this aim through our innovative Enterprise and Supplier Development (ESD) programme - a vehicle we use to work with entrepreneurs and companies to further nurture innovation and growth, and create value for both entrepreneurs and companies by driving commercial opportunities to each to achieve sustainable growth.
The Enterprise and Supplier Development (ESD) Programme is our support model designed to respond to the needs of businesses like yours. It adopts an innovative approach to building sustainable businesses, combining elements of funding and economic development. Together with our partners, we finance /invest where others don’t go – and where the potential for socio-economic impact is highest.
ESD provides businesses that enter the programme with a tailored package of interventions designed to support them in building high-performing businesses through the following 2 components/areas.
- Access to Funding
- Blended Finance (ESD programme blended funding is unsecured, and gives qualifying an ESD beneficiary access to up to 45% interest-free of the capital needed to grow their business.)
- Access to Equity Finance
- Access to Expert Advisory and Facilitation Services
- Management Development, Advice and Facilitation
- Sales Acceleration & Enablement
- Market Expansion (strategic services to expand locally or enter new markets)
- Access to Market (services enabling public /private procurement)
- Innovation Connections (services to access knowledge, engage with researchers and foster innovation)
- Invest in South Africa
Becoming an Local Enterprise and Association Development Client
To find out if LEAD can help your business, please contact us.
Email Us at: ClientServices@LEAD.org.za